Who do we serve?
Persons diagnosed with “Intellectual Disability” (including those considered slow learners ) & persons with “Brain Injury” , who would demonstrate the potential for success within a community employment setting given short term support.
Be unemployed or underemployed
Location of Services
Our services are available to individuals residing in the southeast region of New Brunswick, including the counties of Kent, Westmorland and Albert. Persons residing in these areas will have the option of receiving services in their home areas.
CEA offers a variety of services to assist persons in their employment goals. All services are at no cost to the individual.
- Vocational Assessment – A process of determining employment strengths and needs.
- Employment Counseling – Career orientation, interview skills, resume development, career decisions, etc.
- Work Search – Marketing clients to prospective employers.
- Job Match – Individuals are matched to a particular employer dependant upon skills/abilities and requirements of the job.
- On-Site Support – One-on-one on-site training is provided by qualified Job Coaches. The duration of on-site support is considered short-term.
- Employment Maintenance/Monitoring – Process designed on an individual basis which ensures the stability of the placement and identifies the need for additional training and support.